Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Shopping : Etude House's Daily Mask Skin Essence - Yeast&Vitamin C


Last 2 weeks, was shopping in Etude House and bought some goodies to pamper my self!

Interesting enough, this Etude House Daily Mask Skin Essence - Yeast and Vitamin C (20sheets) caught my eyes! On average, sheet mask will cost an average of SGD3 but this pack comes with 20sheets and on average it is less than SGD2 (well, there was a discount of 30% on this product)

Yeast - is believed able to clear problem skin and keeping it healthy. While with Vitaman C, it's whitening properties and got a feeling this gonna be good!



The mask itself if slighly thinner in texture than the usual which you get in single, individually wrapped sheet mask. It's thin paper like texture. After soaking it in 10 minutes of so, you can feel the your face soaking all the essence up.

It is packaged in such,just like those tissue boxes but everything is soaked in those yeast and vitamin C essence. So, it's waterish when you try to pull it out from the packaging. Once, I pulled and gripped it too hard, I poked a hole on the mask!


Good thing is - you don't smell the pungent yeast though, it's lightly scented. Mainly because of the price, I would rate this 3/5.

p/s: I bought these using my own money and share my weakness spot on shopping over the counter beauty products.

No comments:

Post a Comment