Powered By Blogger

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Shopping: STAGE Cosmectics Haul

Stage Cosmetics

I recently started using this brand, Stage Cosmetics and very pleased with the results.

With an occasional break outs and T zone oily skin, tried and tested Photo Pro Foundation. What's good for my skin is that it contain salicylic acid!That really means alot; great help to combat oil and zit. Not forgetting to keep skin matte and less greasy all day.I will rate this 4/5, best ever!

Well, I loved their eye shadows too as they have the matte and less shimmery range.This is good especially for oily or combination skins. Not forgetting their eye primer (which I've started using it and it's not pricey yet long lasting!I will rate it 4/5)

Oh well, here are the haul snippets - all picture explanatory:





























Visit their website for more product info and make up vid-tips too!
http://www.stage-cosmetics.com/

ps: I am not paid for this write up and all these bought by my own money..

No comments:

Post a Comment