Powered By Blogger

Monday, December 12, 2011

Christmas Shopping : A Miracle Cream?

A miracle cream called Bio Essence Face Lifting Cream with ATP?

There were raves on this product that claimed immediate results on firmer looking skin, reduces double chin, lift facial contours, pores looking smaller, fine lines and wrinkles reduce, shapes my face (and yours too) into a V shape and look younger..
Well, who needs BOTOX then?!


This is it!
I gave it a try couple months back. The results were amazing

It lasted me for 2 months and I love it! I am getting my 2nd box/jar SOON!




In the box, it came with a paper ruler to measure on the spot before and after effects.


All the miracle are sealed up in this jar and you see yours truly, Ms Vivian Hsu (famous Taiwanese artiste) on the packaging.

She was the spokeperson for this miracle cream.V for Vivian and V shape face!


If anyone need some tender loving care for this Christmas and showing some FACE by the new year's eve - no harm trying this facelift in a jar. Affordable as when you shop across the border, you can get it at MYR 65.00 compared on getting it back home at SGD 45.00.

Important highlights: Prices subject to change without prior notice, please check in store for details & one more thing, I bought this facelift in a jar with my own money and this is not a paid review.



More details in the following link:

http://www.bioessence.com.sg/atp/

http://www.facebook.com/bioessence.sg?v=info

http://sg.shoppinglifestyle.com/beauty/exclusive.asp?id=1004

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vivian_Hsu

3 comments:

  1. Hello, I'm interested about this miracle product, but where have you find it please? I went on the official website but how to order? Thank you for your answer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aurore,

    I bought it from local beauty stores in Singapore , a store called WATSONS. Other than WATSONS, you can get it from GUARDIAN or any local supermarkets like NTUC Fair Price, Shop and Save , Cold Storage in the beauty and personal grooming aisles. Hope this helps !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much! it will not be easy to find it in these stores because I live in France :( but thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete