Powered By Blogger

Friday, December 2, 2011

All I Want For Christmas Is..

It is now December and don't you feel happy and high when the Christmas carols are playing over the airwaves while you walk into the shopping malls?

I do!


I just love all those Christmas carols and songs. I will sing it a long - not out loud but rather humming a long or sing quietly in my heart while rummaging through the best buy or on sale bins!!

Songs that I've heard so far were...

Have yourself a merry little Christmas,
Let your heart be light,
From now on,
Our troubles will be out of sight

Rudolf the red nosed reindeer
Had a very shiny nose,
And if you ever saw it,
You would even say it glows.

Jingle bell, jingle bell, jingle bell rock
Jingle bell swing and jingle bell rings

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow

Well, these songs bring much yultide cheer for everyone though in Singapore, we couldn't see were the cold winter, falling snowflakes and real reindeers tied to the sleigh. It's either rain or shine. During the last couple months till end the year, we exprience the monsoon. The rainy weather abounds whether in early mornings, late afternoons or evenings.

But we make it best of everything, really.



Let's celebrate Christmas in the Tropics!


I have not got the time to walk the almost 3km long strech of Orchard Road from the beginning to the end.Others might have done it so to see the best dressed malls decked along the left and right of Orchard Road in various Christmas decor and lights. Tourists or local alike, come to see all the bright and not forgetting to shop with all their might.

I love Christmas!



This the season to be jolly...
Fa la la la la la la la...



This month I will be uploading my Christmas haul and more haul.

If you did not notice, Chinese Lunar New Year is less than a month away after Christmas Day. ( The Chinese will celebrate Chinese Lunar New Year on 23rd January 2012) The festivities don't just stop after Christmas because in between, we will be celebrating new year - weehee!


Last week, in a Christmas bazaar I bought these - " Gingerettes " (gingerbread cookies)


Gingerette 1

Gingerette 2

Gingerette 3

Well, I am comtemplating to break these Gingerettes into pieces and start to chew on them...

Anyway, happy shopping and let's soak in the yultide cheer!


No comments:

Post a Comment